Helios Homeopathy Hypericum and Calendula Crème Known for its antiseptic and pain relieving qualities traditionally used for cuts, grazes, bites and stings.
- Aqua - purified water
- Prunus dulcis - sweet almond oil
- Cetearyl alcohol - naturally derived from coconut fatty alcohol.
- Sorbitan stearate - A compound derived from simple sugars and fatty acids.
- Butyrospermum parkii - shea butter.
- Sucrose cocoate - a natural soap derived from sugar beets and coconut oil.
- Xantan gum - plant derived gum thickener.
- Tocopheryl acetate - vitamin E.
- Citrus grandis - grapefruit seed extract
- Daucus carota - wild carrot.
- 5% Organically grown tincture of Hypericum and Calendula
- Lavender essential oil